Losing and managing weight is hard for some; myself included. The following is an approach I'm currently using.
- Try to eat only between the hours of 11 a.m. and 6 p.m., or a time of your choosing within a similar window of time
- Try to eat 20-30 grams of protein as a first meal to attack/mitigate hunger
- Eat only:
- protein-rich foods e.g. fish, chicken turkey, etc
- eat your proteins slowly
- fats in the form of avocado, nuts, real butter
- carbohydrates/complex carbohydrates in the form of kale, cruciferous vegetables, beans
- Water and unsweetened teas
- Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) - ensure the label states it contains MOTHER
- Mix 1-2 teaspoons of ACV with about 8 ounces of water (do this before each meal 1-3 times daily)
- protect your tooth enamel by using a straw
- all simple carbohydrates and sugars as much as possible
- do not drink calories
*Liability comment: This posting is for informational purposes only.
https://amzn.to/2LpKHwk The Complete Ketogenic Diet for Beginners